This section includes the Hologram Photo Effect for Photoshop Free Download, which is available as an open layer in PSD and JPG formats on the site for download, which will help you apply this beautiful effect to your images in a shorter time.
- All results in one file
- Organized folder structure
- Easy navigation
- Just Replace Your Photo
Password is: dgpik.com47938
How To use Photoshop Psd Mockup
To use a PSD mockup in Photoshop:
- Open the PSD mockup file in Photoshop.
- Locate the smart object layer (Place your photo here) in the Layers panel.
- Right-click on the smart object layer and choose “Edit Contents”.
- A new document window will open. This is where you can add your design.
- Once you’ve added your design, save the new document.
- Close the new document window, and you’ll see your design automatically update in the mockup file.
- Repeat this process for any other smart object layers in the mockup.
- Finally, save your final mockup file, and you’re done!
Note: Some mockups may have different layers and instructions, so be sure to read the documentation provided with the mockup.