Here in this post you’ll get free download link of 148 Big Lens and Optical Flare Collection With PNG Overlay compress file from below. It is most beautiful Photoshop PNG within high resolution pixel quality. You Can Also Download
How To Download & Use Free 148 Big Lens and Optical Flare Overlay Collection
Dear viewer! if you don’t know about of using this Free 148 Big Lens and Optical Flare Collection With PNG Overlay so you have need to watch below complete video tutorial and learn how to use this png file for your editing purpose.
File Included | 148
File Type | .JPG.PNG
File Size: 55.MB
Layered | Yes
DPI | 300
License | 100% Free
Compatible with: Adobe Photoshop,
Password is : dg4892
How to use Overlay
Overlay is a common image editing technique that involves combining two or more images to create a new, layered image. The process involves blending the images together to create a more dynamic and visually interesting final product. Here are the general steps to use Overlay:
- Open your image editing software and import the images you want to overlay.
- Create a new layer by selecting the “New Layer” option in the Layers panel.
- Select the first image you want to overlay and drag it onto the new layer.
- Change the blend mode of the layer to “Overlay.” You can find the blend mode options in the Layers panel or in the top toolbar of most image editing software.
- Adjust the opacity of the layer to achieve the desired effect. This can also be done in the Layers panel or in the top toolbar.
- Repeat the process with any additional images you want to overlay.
- Once you are happy with the overlay effect, save your image.
Keep in mind that the specific steps and options for using Overlay may vary depending on the image editing software you are using. However, the general process of layering images and adjusting blend modes and opacity remains the same.