28 Heart Bokeh Photo Overlays Free Download Just imagine your photos in the atmosphere of these Heart Bokeh There is a set of 28 Heart Bokeh photo effects which helps you to work easier. It’s so difficult to capture the right moment, but you want to make a great result quickly and easily. You Can Also Download Photo Overlays
DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
– 28 JPG files
– Width 4500 px
– High resolution ready to print 300dpi
– Photoshop overlay actions to easy apply
– Friendly instructions inside
EASY TO USE
– Video Guide
– Text Instructions inside
– Photoshop Actions to easy apply You Can Also Download 50+ Romantic Heart Bokeh Photo Overlays
Download the File Easily From the Download Link Given Below
Password is: dgpik.com
How to Use Photo Overlays in Photoshop
Photo overlays can add an extra layer of creativity to your images in Photoshop. Here are the steps to use photo overlays in Photoshop:
- Open the image in Photoshop: To use a photo overlay in Photoshop, you need to first open the image you want to edit.
- Open the overlay image: Next, open the overlay image that you want to use. This can be an image of clouds, stars, or any other graphic element that you want to add to your original image.
- Drag and drop the overlay image onto the original image: With both images open in Photoshop, drag and drop the overlay image onto the original image. The overlay will appear as a new layer on top of the original image.
- Resize and position the overlay: Use the transform tool (Ctrl+T on Windows, Command+T on Mac) to resize and position the overlay image over the original image. You can also use the Move tool (V) to move the overlay around until you are happy with its placement.
- Adjust the opacity and blend mode: With the overlay layer selected, adjust the opacity and blend mode until you achieve the desired effect. Lowering the opacity will make the overlay more transparent, while changing the blend mode will alter how the overlay interacts with the original image.
- Save the image: Once you are satisfied with the final result, save the image by going to File > Save or File > Save As.
That’s it! You now know how to use photo overlays in Photoshop. Experiment with different images and blend modes to create unique and creative effects.