Brown Bow PSD Mockup Free Download The free graphic offered by Mockup can be used for personal and commercial purposes so you can include it in your clients’ presentations, online posts and websites, and artwork portfolios. It has a lot of effects like reflection, front reflection, glow, shadows, lights, bevel, extrude, etc.You Can Also Download Phone PSD Mockup Free Download
- Available Format: Layered PSD through smart object insertion
- License: For private & commercial purpose
- Zip File Includes: Photoshop PSD File
- Resolution: 3000 x 2250 px
- Exclusive for Mockup
- Easy to use and edit
Fully Customizable Photoshop Template.
- Add your own .png transparent logo
- Save and Save your JPG File.
Download the File Easily From the Download Link Given Below
Password is: dgpik.com
How to Use Visiting Card PSD
To use a Visiting Card PSD (Photoshop Document) template, follow these steps:
- Open the PSD file in Adobe Photoshop.
- The template will have different layers representing different elements of the visiting card (such as logo, text, background, etc.).
- Customize the card by editing each layer. Double-click on the layer you want to modify and make the necessary changes. You can add your own text, replace the logo, adjust colors, etc.
- To add your own logo or image, open the desired file in Photoshop, select it, and copy it. Then, paste it onto the corresponding layer in the visiting card template.
- Pay attention to the guidelines or grids provided in the template to ensure proper alignment and spacing.
- If necessary, adjust the size or position of elements by using the transform tools (e.g., Move, Scale, Rotate) in Photoshop.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes, save the final version of your visiting card as a separate file (e.g., JPEG, PNG) to preserve the original PSD template for future use.
- Print the visiting card using a professional printing service or your own printer, ensuring that the dimensions and resolution are appropriate for high-quality results.
Remember to respect any licensing terms associated with the PSD template and credit the original designer if required.