Eclipse Photo Effect Photoshop Action Free Download The video below will demonstrate how to use the action and how you can optimise the look of your design after the action has finished. The video covers some important techniques that you will want to use after the action has finished. Photoshop Action This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English version only) CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC+. You Can Also Download Classic Summer HDR Effect Photoshop Actions
If you are not using the English version of Photoshop, you can always change it to English and then back again to your native language using this method below. is a set of actions designed for Adobe Photoshop. It offers a quick and convenient way to enhance your photos with stunning eclipse effects. With just a few clicks, you can create captivating images with a realistic eclipse overlay, adding drama and visual impact to your designs or photographs
Download the File Easily From the Download Link Given Below
Password is: dgpik.com
How to Load Photoshop Action
BEFORE RUN THE ACTION
1. Your photo is in RGB color mode.
2. Your photo is in 8bit color mode.
3. You are running the English version of Photoshop.
4. If you are experiencing errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do this, hold down Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) while starting up Photoshop. A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file.
5. Avoid using small resolution images. For the best results, use Photos between 2500px – 3500px high/wide.
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
1. Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window will now appear to the right hand side.
2. Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which came with the download.
3. The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
1. Open a photo to work with.
2. Leave the photo layer locked and set as the ‘Background’. For instructions on how to set your photo as the background, please refer to the beginning of the video tutorial.
3. Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘Selection’.
4. With the ‘Selections’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of your photo that you want to apply the effect to.
5. Now click play on the action. If you need any help with the action please email me