Art Flowers Photo Overlays Free Download Welcome to our picture-studio where we prepared 20 artful background pictures for you to perfect your creative ideas. Here, the silhouettes of roses and other amazing flowers unfold in a filigree structure. You can find here 10 JPG background floral images and 10 PNG flowery frames for applying on your photos, compositions, portraits, flyers and greeting cards.Fairy Tale Photoshop Overlays
Art comes from your skills and the way you use these floral scenes. Create summery, sun-yellow scenes, send rose-flowered Valentine’s cards and love greetings, add charm to a wedding invitation or add a touch of style to a poster or a flyer. You do not even have to deal with complex compositions. Create a background motif, structure and color by means of marvelous images from this pack.
Use the floral background images as fabulous design elements. These background images are ideal for fully unfolding your creativity. Purchase these artfully designed images and summery atmosphere to combine them, for example, with a warm greeting.
- 10 Art Flowers Frames – PNG, Transparent Background – 5000 x 3333px -300 DPI
- 10 Art Backdrops – JPG, 5000 x 3333px – 300 DPI
• Compatible with any software that allows you to work with layers ( Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
Download the File Easily From the Download Link Given Below
Password is : dgpik.com
How to Use Photoshop Overlays in Photoshop
Using Photoshop overlays can add creativity and interest to your images. Here are the steps to use overlays in Photoshop:
- Open the image you want to add an overlay to in Photoshop.
- Open the overlay image you want to use in Photoshop as well. Drag and drop it into your main image file.
- Resize and position the overlay as needed. Use the Transform tool (Ctrl+T on Windows or Command+T on Mac) to adjust the size and position of the overlay.
- Change the blend mode of the overlay layer. You can access the blend mode options in the Layers panel, located in the top right corner. Try different blend modes to see which one works best for your image.
- Adjust the opacity of the overlay layer. You can also adjust the opacity of the layer using the Layers panel. Try different levels of opacity to find the perfect balance between the overlay and the original image.
- Add a layer mask if necessary. If you want to apply the overlay to only a portion of the image, you can use a layer mask. Select the overlay layer, click on the Layer Mask icon in the Layers panel, and use a brush to mask out the areas you don’t want the overlay to affect.
- Save your image. Once you’re happy with the overlay, save your image by going to File > Save As.
Using overlays in Photoshop is a great way to add a creative touch to your photos. With these simple steps, you can easily add an overlay to any image and customize it to your liking.