Mobile Web APP PSD Mockup Free Download The free graphic offered by Psd Mockup can be used for personal and commercial purposes so you can include it in your clients’ presentations, online posts and websites, and artwork portfolios. It has a lot of effects like reflection, front reflection, glow, shadows, lights, bevel, extrude, etc. You Can Also Download Desk Calendar Design PSD Mockup
- Available Format: Layered PSD through smart object insertion
- License: For private & commercial purpose
- Zip File Includes: Photoshop PSD File
- Resolution: 3000 x 2250 px
- Exclusive for Mockup
- Easy to use and edit
Fully customizable Photoshop Template.
- Add your own .png transparent logo
- Save and Save your JPG File.
Download the File Easily From the Download Link Given Below
Password is: dgpik.com
How to Use Psd Mockup in Photoshop
Using a PSD mockup in Photoshop is a straight forward process. PSD mockups are pre-designed templates that allow you to showcase your designs or artwork in a realistic and professional manner. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use a PSD mockup in Photoshop:
- Obtain the PSD Mockup: Download the PSD mockup file from a reliable source or create your own if you have the necessary design skills.
- Extract the Mockup Files: If the mockup file is compressed in a ZIP folder, extract its contents to a location on your computer that is easily accessible.
- Open the Mockup PSD File: Launch Adobe Photoshop on your computer and go to “File” > “Open” to browse for the PSD mockup file you downloaded. Select the file and click “Open.”
- Customize the Mockup: The mockup file will open as a new document in Photoshop. It typically contains multiple layers and smart objects. Locate the smart object layer(s) that allow you to replace the default design with your own artwork.
- Edit the Smart Object: Double-click on the smart object layer in the Layers panel. This action will open a separate window containing the smart object contents.
- Replace the Design: In the new window that opened, you’ll find the placeholder design or artwork. Delete or modify the existing content and insert your own design or artwork into the smart object. You can copy and paste your design from another Photoshop document or drag and drop it directly into the smart object.
- Save and Close the Smart Object: After you’ve inserted your design into the smart object, save the changes and close the smart object window. The mockup file will update with your customized design.
- Adjust Placement or Scaling (if necessary): Back in the main mockup file, you may need to make additional adjustments to the placement or scaling of your design. To do this, select the appropriate layer(s) and use the transformation tools (such as “Free Transform”) in Photoshop to resize, rotate, or reposition your design.
- Customize Other Elements (optional): Depending on the mockup, there may be additional layers or elements you can customize, such as background colors, shadows, or textures. Explore the layers panel and modify any desired elements to suit your needs.
- Save Your Final Mockup: Once you’re satisfied with the customization, save your final mockup file. Go to “File” > “Save” or “Save As” to save the file in the desired format (PSD or another compatible format).
That’s it! You have successfully used a PSD mockup in Photoshop and customized it with your own design or art work. Now you can showcase your work in a professional and visually appealing manner.