110+ Natural Sunlight Photo Overlays Free Download Just imagine your photos in the atmosphere of Sunny Lights… I introduce this wonderful set of Sun Overlays which help you to make the perfect composition for any photo. You Can Also Download Photo Overlays
DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS:
- 110 JPG
- 6 PNG
- Width 4500×3000 px
- High resolution ready to print 300dpi
Download the File Easily From the Download Link Given Below
Password is: dgpik.com
How to Use Photo Overlays in Photoshop
Using photo overlays in Photoshop can add creative elements, textures, or effects to your images. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use photo overlays in Photoshop:
- Open Photoshop: Launch Adobe Photoshop on your computer.
- Open your base image: Go to “File” > “Open” and select the image you want to apply the overlay to. The image will open in Photoshop.
- Import the overlay: Go to “File” > “Place Embedded” or “Place Linked” to import the overlay image into Photoshop. Select the overlay image file from your computer and click “Place.”
- Resize and position the overlay: The overlay image will appear on top of your base image. Use the transform handles (bounding box) around the overlay to resize it if needed. Click and drag within the overlay to reposition it on the base image. Press Enter or click the checkmark in the options bar to apply the transformation.
- Blend the overlay: In the Layers panel, adjust the blending mode and opacity of the overlay layer to achieve the desired effect. Experiment with different blending modes like Screen, Overlay, Soft Light, Multiply, etc., and adjust the opacity slider to control the intensity of the overlay.
- Refine the overlay: You can further refine the overlay by applying layer masks or using adjustment layers. Layer masks allow you to selectively hide or reveal parts of the overlay, while adjustment layers enable you to modify the colors, contrast, or other attributes of the overlay.
- Save your image: Once you’re satisfied with the overlay effect, save your image by going to “File” > “Save” or “Save As.”
Remember, photo overlays come in various forms such as textures, light effects, borders, or decorative elements. You can find overlays online or create your own to add unique touches to your photos in Photoshop.