Marlboro Packaging Mockup Free Download The free graphics offered by Mockup can be used for personal and commercial purposes so you can include them in your clients’ presentations, online posts and websites, and artwork portfolios. It has a lot of effects like reflection, front reflection, glow, shadows, lights, bevel, extrude, etc.You Can Also Download Coffee Three Paper Pouch Psd Mockup
- Available Format: Layered PSD through smart object insertion
- License: For private & commercial purposes
- Zip File Includes: Photoshop PSD File
- Resolution: 3000 x 2250 px
- Exclusive for Free Bies Mockup
- Easy to use and Edit
Fully customizable Photoshop Template. All of these Resources are easy to use and can present your information beautifully.
Add your own .png transparent logo
Save and Save your JPG File.
Download the File Easily From the Download Link Given Below
Password is: dgpik.com
How to Use Mockup in Photoshop
- Find a Mockup: Look for a mockup that suits your needs. Mockups can be found on various websites, both free and paid. There are mockups available for different purposes, such as product packaging, digital devices, stationery, etc. Download the mockup file to your computer.
- Open the Mockup: Launch Photoshop and open the mockup file you downloaded by going to “File” > “Open” or by dragging and dropping the file into the Photoshop workspace.
- Prepare Your Design: If the mockup includes a placeholder or smart object for your design, you need to prepare your design file beforehand. Open your design file in Photoshop and make sure it is properly sized and formatted to fit into the mockup.
- Edit the Mockup: Once the mockup file is open in Photoshop, you may need to make some adjustments or edits to customize it to your needs. This could include changing colors, adding or removing objects, adjusting shadows, etc. Use the appropriate Photoshop tools and techniques to modify the mockup as desired.
- Insert Your Design: If the mockup includes a smart object, double-click on the smart object layer in the Layers panel. This will open a new window with a separate tab where you can insert your design. Alternatively, if the mockup provides instructions, follow them to insert your design.
- Place Your Design: In the new tab/window that opens, you’ll see a placeholder or artwork layer indicating where to insert your design. Replace this placeholder with your own design by copying and pasting or dragging and dropping your design file into the tab/window. Resize and position your design to fit the designated area.
- Save and Close: After you’ve inserted your design, save the changes in the new tab/window. Close the tab/window to return to the main mockup file in Photoshop.
- Finalize the Mockup: If you made any additional edits or adjustments to the mockup in step 4, review and finalize them now. Make sure your design integrates seamlessly into the mockup and looks realistic.
- Save Your Mockup: Save the final mockup file in a format that preserves its layers and transparency, such as PSD or TIFF, to retain the ability to make future edits if needed. Additionally, you may also want to export the mockup as a flattened image file, such as JPEG or PNG, for sharing or presentation purposes.
That’s it! You’ve successfully used a mockup in Photoshop to showcase your design. Remember to always check the specific instructions or guidelines provided with the mockup you’re using, as the steps may vary slightly depending on the file and its features.