3D Gold Text Styles Free Download are a collection of pre-made text styles for Photoshop that give your text a luxurious and shiny gold effect. They are easy to use and customizable, allowing you to create professional-looking designs in minutes. Perfect for creating logos, headlines, invitations, and more with a touch of elegance. If you want you can also Download. 3D Text Styles
How it works
Open the text effect you wish to use. In the layers pannel there is 1 layer called “YOUR TEXT HERE (Double-click the layer thumbnail)”, Double click the
layer thumbnail or right click on the layer and select “Edit Contents”. A message will appear, click “OK”. A new window will open, replace the text
with your own or use a different font and then close the window, a message will appear asking if you want to save, click “Yes” and you are done!
It also works with vector shapes, logos etc.
- 8 Fully layered PSDs
- 300 dpi
- Background included
- Smart object replacement
- Super easy to edit text and elements
- 2600×1900 px
- Well organized layers
- Free fonts used
- Help file with all instructions and fonts
- PDF file user guide
- Works on text, shape and any layers
- Perfect for movies, games, posters, etc
- Easily modify text colors and patterns
We have shown you the Preview image below, in which you can see how Amazing All its Effects are.
Download the File Easily From the Download Link Given Below
Password is : dgpik.com
• Pistilli http://www.dafont.com/pistilli-roman.font
• Goldfinger Kingdom http://www.dafont.com/goldfinger-kingdom.font
• Dollar http://www.dafont.com/united-states.font
• LouisaCP http://www.dafont.com/louisacp.font
• ChunkFive Ex http://www.dafont.com/chunkfive-ex.font
• Silverfake http://www.fontfabric.com/silverfake-free-font/
• Intro Inline http://www.ffonts.net/Intro-Inline.font.download
• Bambi Bold http://www.dafont.com/bambi.font
• Elephant https://fontzone.net/font-details/elephant
• AA Bebas Neue http://www.dafont.com/bebas-neue.font
• Typoster http://www.dafont.com/typoster.font
How to Load Text Styles
- Open Photoshop and create a new document or open an existing one that you want to apply the text styles to.
- In the Layers panel, select the layer that you want to apply the text style to.
- Go to the “Window” menu and select “Styles” to open the Styles panel.
- In the Styles panel, click on the drop-down menu icon in the upper right corner and select “Load Styles.”
- Browse to the location where your text styles are saved on your computer, select the file, and click “Load.”
- The loaded text styles will now appear in the Styles panel. To apply a text style to your selected layer, simply click on the desired text style in the panel.
- You can also create your own custom text styles by formatting a layer with text and then clicking on the “New Style” button at the bottom of the Styles panel.
That’s it! By loading text styles into Photoshop, you can quickly apply pre-designed formatting to your text layers and save time in your design process.