5000+ Custom Shapes For Photoshop Download Free Sharing with you today custom for Photoshop so that you can create very cute lions like logo designing custom frames and many more so download and make your work better Photoshop allows users to create custom shapes to use in their designs.
How To Download & Use 5000+ Custom Shapes For Photoshop
Dear viewer! if you don’t know about of using this 5000+ Custom Shapes For Photoshop so you have need to watch below complete video tutorial and learn how to use this Project Files for your editing purpose.
Don’t skip the video. It’s an online Password. Password show in Subtitle so Watch the Full Video in Online
Don’t forget to – LIKE ? | SHARE ? | COMMENT ? | SUBSCRIBE ?
File Included | 6200.Files | 3.Packs
File format | .CSH
Download Format | Zip,Rar
Size | 59.2.mb
Language | All Language
Company | DG Photoshop
Check it out and leave your comments and questions below!
How to use
Here are the steps to create custom shapes in Photoshop:
- Open Photoshop and create a new document.
- Select the “Shape” tool from the toolbar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- In the options bar at the top of the screen, select “Custom Shape Tool.”
- Click on the small arrow next to the shape preview to open the custom shapes panel.
- In the custom shapes panel, select the shape you want to use or click on the gear icon to load more shapes.
- To create a new custom shape, draw the shape you want to create using the shape tool.
- Once you have drawn the shape, select it using the selection tool.
- In the top menu, go to “Edit” > “Define Custom Shape.”
- In the “Define Custom Shape” dialog box, give your shape a name and click “OK.”
- Your custom shape is now available in the custom shapes panel and can be used in your designs.
You can also save custom shapes for future use by going to “Edit” > “Presets” > “Preset Manager” and selecting “Custom Shapes” from the drop-down menu. Click on the “Save Set” button to save your custom shapes as a set that can be loaded later.