Dragonfly Photo Overlays Free Download Apply our vivacious and headlong dragonfly overlays for the best summer sentiments. From fairy-tale, fantastic and surreal to realistic, summer-atmospheric and transient – these textures have been captured to give more animation considering gracious, elusive and agile character of these insects. Fairytale Waves Photoshop Overlays
You’ll get a total of 20 delicate dragonfly pictures in PNG format which you can open with many image-editing software programs. In this pack you will find textures of flying, levitating and soaring beautiful dazzling dragonflies with the wings iridescent in the sunlight. Make sure to apply to our prompt technical support in case you have any technical issues. Moreover, the quality of the overlays offered is maintained by lots of testimonials from our customers.
High-resolution pictures of flying dragonflies will allow you to supplement your compositions with genuinely summer mood and delightful atmosphere.
- 20 PNG Photo Overlays with Transparent background
- Compatible with any software that allows you to work with layers ( Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- You will need software that supports the use of JPG files and to open Zip files.
- You will need basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and know how to work with the layers. If you want you can also Download. Backgrounds
Download the File Easily From the Download Link Given Below
Password is : dgpik.com
How to Use Dragonfly Photo Overlays
- Choose the right overlay: Dragonfly photo overlays come in a variety of designs and colors, so it’s important to choose one that complements the photo you’re editing. You can browse through the collection of overlays and select the one that you think will work best for your photo.
- Download the overlay: Once you’ve selected the overlay you want to use, you need to download it onto your computer. Most overlays are available in PNG format, which means they have a transparent background.
- Open your photo editor: You can use any photo editor that supports layers. Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, and Paint Shop Pro are some popular options.
- Open your photo: Open the photo you want to add the overlay to in your photo editor.
- Add the overlay: Open the overlay you downloaded earlier and drag it onto the photo editor. The overlay will appear as a new layer on top of your photo. You can resize, rotate, and position the overlay as desired.
- Adjust the opacity: You can adjust the opacity of the overlay to make it blend better with your photo. Most photo editors have a slider that you can use to adjust the opacity.
- Save your edited photo: Once you’re happy with the way your photo looks, save it onto your computer.
By following these steps, you can easily use Dragonfly photo overlays to add some creativity and visual interest to your photos.